Professional Diploma in Coaching and Mentoring
NEXT COURSE STARTING APRIL 2024
Level 2 Path for ACC or PCC Level
Accredited at 160 Training Hours
How to become a Life Coach or Executive Coach
“Coaching is the second fastest growing profession in the world”
- Study an accredited Coaching Course like the Advanced Diploma in Coaching and Mentoring
- Build up your coaching hours – even with pro-bono clients
- Apply for Accredited Certified Coach status with ICF, or Practitioner with EMCC
- Continue to learn and develop as a life coach with Continuing Professional Development opportunities such as seminars, conferences and Masterclasses
REGISTER NOW: join us at this FREE Introduction to Coaching and Mentoring Webinar and discover more about the profession.
PROFESSIONAL DIPLOMA IN COACHING AND MENTORING
Who is this course for?
Practising coaches or people looking to set-up their own coaching practice
“Leaders now study coaching to use the proven models and techniques in their days to day management style, in order to improve performance and promote a positive company culture.”
Paula King, Course Director, Kingstown College
- Core Coaching Skills
- Managing a Coaching Session
- Coaching Interventions
- Fulfillment and Values
- VIA Character Strengths
- Comprehensive Executive Coaching Toolkit
- Emotional Intelligence
- ACE FIRST Model for Positive Change
- Conflict Management Styles
- Plus many more coaching models and techniques, experiential learning, and workshops
- The Professional Diploma in Coaching and Mentoring is structured in 6 Modules, facilitated in a Live Virtual Class.
- The teaching methodology will include lecture style, discussions, Q&A and breakout rooms to practice models with your peers.
EARLY REGISTRATION OFFER: EUR 3450 (£2930)
Secure your place with registration fee of just EUR 250 (£200).
Registration fee EUR 250 (£200) to secure a place
This is part of your course fee, not an additional charge.
Overview of Course Modules
Core Competencies of Coaching
Learners will develop listening and questioning skills, and begin to use tools like GROW and the Wheel. ICF and EMCC competencies are introduced, and we differentiate coaching, mentoring and other interventions.
Understanding the Individual
The Psychology of Coaching
Coaching and Mentoring in the Workplace
Coaching Change and Conflict
Career Coaching and Wellbeing
Our graduates are employed by organisations such as
Google, LinkedIn, PayPal, Enterprise Ireland, An Garda Siochána, Irish Defence Forces, Fáilte Ireland, Irish Water, Department of Jobs, Enterprise and Innovation, Electric Ireland, HSE, Department of Education, AIB, JP Morgan Chase, IDA Ireland
Virtual Learning – The Future of Education
During the Academic Year 2023-2024, Kingstown College will continue to offer Certificate and Diploma courses in the Virtual Classroom.
If you have not experienced one of our virtual classes and would like to get a sense of how engaging it is, register for an Introduction to Coaching and Mentoring workshop which are regularly available.
How would you like to learn?
NEXT COURSE STARTING APRIL 2024
1 Day Per Week
- Thursday Day Course 10am – 4pm (Dublin/London) – starting 11 April 2024
1 Evening Per Week
- Thursday Evening Course 6.30pm – 9.30pm (Dublin/London) – starting 11 April 2024
2 Weekends Per Month
- Weekend Course (Saturday and Sunday) 10am – 4pm (Dublin/London) – starting 22 June 2024
Get ready to take your next step as a professional coach or mentor! To learn more about the course, request a brochure.